Daily Calorie Calculato
r : Low Calorie Nutrient Dense Foods : Low Carb Bread Machine Recipes.
Daily Calorie Calculator
- A calculator is a small (often pocket-sized), usually inexpensive electronic device used to perform the basic operations of arithmetic. Modern calculators are more portable than most computers, though most PDAs are comparable in size to handheld calculators.
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- of or belonging to or occurring every day; "daily routine"; "a daily paper"
- Done, produced, or occurring every day or every weekday
- a newspaper that is published every day
- every day; without missing a day; "he stops by daily"
- Relating to the period of a single day
Computerized Food Diet Scale with Calorie Calculator from Digiweigh, DW-99
Digiweigh Digital food nutrition scale is perfect for those watching their calorie
s, carbs, or almost any dietary measurement. The hygienic tempered glass platform is resistant to staining and easy
for cleaning. Weighs and tracks nutritional intake, a truly accurate way to adhere to a low carb diet (or any diet). Analyses 999 kinds of foods, ingredients and liquids. Compact in size with a neat & modern style. Ideal for diabetics / dietary needs. At the touch of a button, you will know exactly how much of the following in contained in that food: Kilocalories, Cholesterol, Fat, Salt, Fiber, Protein and Carbohydrate. This scale with its 99 memory entry capacity has the facility to make multiple food entries and help you keep track over and extended period of time and store in memory. Specification: Equipped with a high precision strain gauge sensor system. 4mm tempered safety glass platform. Safety material (PP for foods). Auto off / Manual off. Tare function. Low power / Over-load indicator. Weighs and tracks nutritional intake.
iphone screenshot: Capture Device/GTD
I'm a die hard Franklin Covey user, but since getting my Iphone in May, my planner hasn't gotten used as much. I actually use my phone for almost everything except keeping a journal, which I have a Moleskine for. This is the main page of my phone, all the apps I currently use religiously. My Iphone has *almost* replaced my laptop. LOL.
Related topics: losing weight drinking water how much water do i need to lose weight 2000 calories diet how many calories does an elliptical burn calories one apple low fat christmas cake bagel sandwich calories walking running weight loss linda's low carb cooking lose weight in a sauna
- (月) 03:13:02|
- Category: None