My Plate Calorie Counter. Best Meal Replacement Shake For Weight Loss
My Plate Calorie Counter
- The calorie is a pre-SI metric unit of energy. It was first defined by Nicolas Clement in 1824 as a unit of heat, entering French and English dictionaries between 1841 and 1867. In most fields its use is archaic, having been replaced by the SI unit of energy, the joule.
- a sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic
- Cover (an object) with plates of metal for decoration, protection, or strength
- coat with a layer of metal; "plate spoons with silver"
- home plate: (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score; "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
- Cover (a metal object) with a thin coating or film of a different metal
- Serve or arrange (food) on a plate or plates before a meal
Great plate. From Tefal! In good condition. It is a plastic plate.
Related topics: low calorie low carb alcoholic drinks losing weight today 100 calories diet medical weight loss clinic cost calories in chicken liver christian weight loss plans low carb spaghetti sauce recipe calories in mcdonalds soft serve instant weight loss where to buy low carb foods
- (月) 03:10:09|
- Category: None